If you are working on your Gmail account and all of sudden you’re redirected to a page showing your Google Account has been disabled, then no need to get panic as there are numerous reasons due to which your account is disabled. In order to resolve this issue you can simply read this piece of write up and get complete details about how to restore disabled Gmail account.
If you want to restore it then you can go through this write up and complete the steps to get back to your account. As you know Google Accounts are generally disabled in case when the account user hasn’t followed User Content and Conduct Policy which are mentioned in the Google’s terms and policies.
There are various reasons due to which your account is disabled or suspended from Google products. If you are not able to sign in to your account and you get an error showing your account is suspended then below-mentioned are the reasons due to which your account is disabled.
- If someone is using your account with your knowledge and doing suspicious activities.
- In case your contacts are receiving suspicious messages from your Gmail address.
- While using your account you found some mails are missing or you have got a warning mail regarding a suspicious activity from your Last account activity.
To restore your account follow the below steps:
- First of all go to the Google Account support page through which you can restore your account.
- On this page you will be asked some questions related to your account to confirm your ownership for the account.
- Answer the questions correctly.
- After this you will be redirected to a page showing asking you about your recovery email id or phone number linked with disabled account.
- Type the account id and you will get a confirmation code type the code.
- After this create a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account earlier.
- To secure your Gmail account password you can Visit the Sign in & security page and change the password accordingly.
- Check your Gmail settings
- There are a few settings you can check to make sure nobody else has access to your emails.
- You can also secure account for further issues by managing your settings and chose a good security options.
If you need any type of help regarding how to Restore Disabled Your Gmail Account then, you can simply dial a toll-free Gmail customer service support number and get relevant help from the certified technicians to resolve this issue.
Link Source :- https://emailtechnicalsupprot.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/how-to-restore-disabled-your-gmail-account/